Deloitte Technology Strategy Consultant in Washington, District Of Columbia
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Strategy and Analytics organization is looking for an analytics minded individual to own the development of our analytics dashboards. The outputs will be used to drive enforcement activity in the cargo and trade domain, specifically targeting misclassification, transshipment, and undervaluation. The practitioner will engage with users, build visualizations, and drive adoption for users across the country.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other business-related field
• Minimum of an Active Secret Security Clearance Required
• 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 5+ years of experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• 5+ years of experience building project plans to execute tech transformation to include any of the following: data management modernization, data tooling, AI/ML , Cloud Technologies.
• 5+ years of experience assessing data reporting strategy and making recommendations to clients.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Strong technical comprehension
• Experience working independently with minimal guidance
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other STEM Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Experience working with Lean Six Sigma
• Well versed in Business Process Re-Engineering
• Previous hands on experience with value stream mapping and predictive modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.