Deloitte Sr. Full Stack Developer with Top Secret Clearance in Washington, District Of Columbia
Are you an analytical, data-driven professional? Are you interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position? If so, Deloitte's Government & Public Services (GPS) Advisory Regulatory & Legal Support team is the place for you! Join our team of specialists as they unlock insights contained in the data universe and work through challenges related to the identification of improper payments, data quality, mission-oriented analysis, and cost management.
Work you'll do
As a Full Stack Developer within our Regulatory & Legal Support team, you will:
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
• Displays both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
• Displays leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Participate in the development of new and maintenance of customer's custom applications
• Provide top-level technical services to include, but are not limited to, agile development, system engineering, and software development
• Actively contribute to mission capabilities development and deployment to address emerging requirements
• Perform in all three areas of development, integration and production deployment
• Conduct technical research on software development tasks including automation prototyping and tool development
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace. Advisory Regulatory & Legal Support mitigates current and future risk for our GPS clients across several industries, spanning from finance and audit readiness to forensics and healthcare. With a creative and innovative approach, our Regulatory & Legal Support team exposes our clients' risks and provides recommendations to improve the quality of data. We collaborate closely with government agencies, accountants, IT professionals, and clients to produce analyses in support of risk consulting engagements.
• Must have an active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
• Experience with most of the following: DOMEX, .NET, Core AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, HTML, NodeJS, and ElasticSearch
• 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
• Previous Federal Consulting and/or professional services experience
• Advanced Degree in related field
• Certified in SAS, ACL, CPA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, FRM, ASA, and/or CFA
• Applied knowledge of Extended N-tiered Software Architectures, REST, SOAP, WiQuery, AJAX, XSD, UNIX/Solaris, Linux/Ubuntu, Maven and/or Visual C#
• Experience with Database Design, AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture
• Familiarity with and experience developing in government cloud environments (C2S, ICGC)
• Comfort with Agile Methodology/SCRUM development and Confluence
• Experience leveraging data analysis to construct compelling narratives
• Familiarity with cloud computing technology
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.