Deloitte Real World Evidence-ConvergeHealth (Consultant) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Real World Evidence Consultant - ConvergeHEALTH Consulting Team, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Real world evidence (RWE) is transforming how medical innovations are developed, commercialized, and reimbursed. ConvergeHEALTH is Deloitte's innovative products and solutions business focused on driving this transformation at our life sciences clients. ConvergeHEALTH combines deep RWE expertise with our market leading digital platforms to help our clients build best-in-class capabilities to maximize the use and value of RWE across the product life cycle, positively impacting patients' lives.
Lead Real World Evidence Specialist for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting
We are seeking a Lead Real World Evidence Consultant to join our rapidly expanding ConvergeHEALTH Expert Services team to support our life sciences clients in building new RWE capabilities, leveraging next generation digital platforms and new approaches to generating and using RWE.
As a key member of this team, you will work closely with clients to set their RWE strategies, enable new innovative use cases for RWE and support the implementation of our ConvergeHEALTH MinerTM Evidence platform which is a marketing leading cloud-based data analytics and collaboration platform that enables the scaling of RWE use cases across their organizations (e.g., helping improve trial design and execution in R&D, gain and maintain market access, support critical internal decision making, etc.)
Internally at Deloitte, you will work closely with our product teams to influence our ConvergeHEALTH MinerTM Evidence product roadmap, helping identify unmet needs, external market shifts and new innovative use cases that will continue to expand the capabilities of the platform.
Work You'll Do:
• Delivery Support - Support teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of the Miner product suite. Guide domain-based data analysis - utilizing life sciences subject matter expertise to guide the execution of RWE analysis, including data cleansing, model development and training on real world data sets
• Subject Matter Advisor Support - Support our delivery teams in the implementation of ConvergeHEALTH MinerTM Evidence at major life sciences organizations. Key activities may include designing and executing RWE analyses, data cleansing, model development, training on real world data set usage, defining user personas and user journeys.
• Client Facilitation - Support production of key RWE and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, and features at the direction of project managers and leadership
• Executive Communication - Prepare deliverables and provide leadership support to present findings and recommendations to clients and/or firm leadership
• Client relationship Development - establishing relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
• Business Development - Assist with conferences and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise. Participate in conferences through booth demonstrations, presentations, and panels.
The ConvergeHEALTH consulting team offers a startup feel within a larger firm. As part of the team, you will work with clients, the product teams, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the product teams to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
You will work a fast-paced, cross-functional global team environment on the front line of delivery engaging and enabling end users using the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform to improve their workflows and expedite their time-to-results.
We expect you to have:
• Advanced degree in a health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MPH, Masters in Health Informatics, Masters in Epidemiology) or advanced analytics field (e.g., MS in Analytics), conducting HEOR research
• At least 3 years of experience outcomes research, HEOR or real world evidence development in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical environments
• Experience with the planning, supporting and delivery of project-based activities
• A strong ability to understand, profile, validate, and analyze large data sets
• Understanding of modeling behind data sciences across disparate data sources across medical claims, EMR, clinical trials and more
• Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills, including presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, with tight client deadlines
• Willingness to travel up to 80% (While up to 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
We'd love you to have:
• Familiarity with bioinformatics and translational research
• Experience with agile business intelligence / analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, R Shiny
• Familiarity with programming in R, SAS, Python, MatLab or/and other statistical software packages
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.