Deloitte Quality Assurance in Washington, District Of Columbia
Work You'll do
Responsibilities include working with a Deloitte internal development team. As a QA Analyst, you will work as part of a product development team testing custom built software solutions.
Create and run functional, application, regression, ad-hoc, and integration tests; including both positive and negative scenarios
Follow standard QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of quality products.
Upload test evidences in Jira
Log and report defects in Jira and escalate issues
Create test case artifacts
Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
Provide accurate estimates to assigned tasks
Contribute ideas to project planning
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Bachelors degree in a STEM field (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline) or equivalent work experience
1+ years experience in manual software testing
Understanding of the testing STLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.