Deloitte Industrial Products & Construction - SAP Senior Manager - (Finance/FICO) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Industrial Products & Construction - SAP Senior Manager - (Finance/FICO)
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. As a Deloitte Senior Manager, you will manage and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
• Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
• Business Development: develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to proposal pricing strategy
• Practice Development & Eminence: develop solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals
• People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• Minimum 10 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience
• Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
• SAP Finance/FICO experience
• Participation in all phases of at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
• Up to 100% travel
• Project Management of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
• Agile methodology
• Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
• Experience with developing eminence, thought ware, and point-of-view materials
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Greenfield implementation experience
• S/4 HANA and Central Finance experience
• Master's degree
Industrial Products & Construction
The Industrial Products & Construction sector is undergoing rapid advances in supply chain management, advanced analytics capabilities, Smart Buildings, and Industry 4.0 innovation. While currently serving the vast majority of Industrial Products and Construction Fortune 500 companies, we work towards aggressive revenue growth goals over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data in collaboration with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.