Deloitte Oracle ERP Cloud Analyst in Tucson, Arizona
Oracle ERP Cloud - Analyst
Got your head in the cloud? With so much technology moving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials, Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We're looking for someone that can increases the effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's in the cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work you'll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address State, Local and Federal Government, Public Sector and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle ERP Cloud)
• Functional professional with 1+ ERP Financials implementation (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12).
• Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
• A minimum of (6) months of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
• Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
• Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• A Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.