Deloitte Strategy & Transformation Senior Consultant - National_Office in Tampa, Florida
Senior Consultant in Strategy & Transformation Office
Work you'll do
You'll support strategy projects for Deloitte Consulting leadership
• Support the Consulting Executive and Management Committees to address key strategic challenges by diagnosing the problem, structuring the choices, and crafting informed recommendations
• Partner with Consulting leaders in developing strategies for specific Industries and Offerings that reinforce the overall Consulting strategy
• Conduct data analyses using internal (e.g., financials) and external (e.g., benchmarks) sources that support strategy development
• Conduct research from public and proprietary sources to understand market dynamics, synthesizing qualitative information and quantitative data for executive-ready insights and discussions
• Work cross-functionally to define and manage rollout of complex transformational programs that span the Consulting practice
• Provide Consulting input to key firm-wide processes (e.g., long-term planning across Deloitte businesses - Tax, Audit, etc.) and initiatives
The team: The Strategy & Transformation Office is responsible for designing and articulating Deloitte's strategy, defining and overseeing key transformation initiatives, and managing the overall investment portfolio including both organic investments and M&A.
This posting is specifically for the Strategy team - which manages multiple strategy projects and is responsible for ongoing activities, such as Market Intelligence and Long-term Planning. The team is based in a variety of offices, including Boston, New York, and Atlanta.
• Working knowledge of and experience with strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses
• Experience with competitor and market analysis to uncover and understand market trends and opportunities
• Moderately complex business case development and financial modeling
• Effective storyboarding, executive communication, and facilitation skills
• Experience with primary and secondary research and synthesis
• Assessment of operations and initiatives to identify areas of growth, resolve issues, and increase buy-in
• Comfortable prioritizing amongst activities, adapting to feedback, and delivering toward a defined timeline, while elevating risks and issues to leadership
• Effective in a hybrid work environment, combining virtual work with in-person meetings
§ The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $109K to $199K.
§ You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.