Deloitte SAP FICO S4 HANA Senior Solution Specialist- Location Open in Tampa, Florida
SAP FICO S4 HANA Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experiencedSAP FICO Consultant,you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Good understanding of the Business Processes.
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes to SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
• Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
• Ability to peer review documentation.
• Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
• Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
• Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
• Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
• Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
• A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
• May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
• Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
• Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
• Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• 8+ years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP
• Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
• Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance
• Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
• Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing
• Supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
• Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
• Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
• User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• Experience/Knowledge in S4 HANA Finance:
• Understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting & Financial Closing Processes.
• Strong understanding of treasury processes like cash and liquidity management and processes around new bank account management, Accounts Payable, Automated Payment processes is advantageous.
• Understanding of the new asset accounting, asset acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
• Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD).
• Experience/Knowledge in Central Finance:
• Experience/understanding of the Central Finance solution architecture framework and its allied functional and technical processes around SLT, AIF&MDG.
• Understanding of the data flows from SAP/Non-SAP systems to S/4 Central Finance System.
• Understanding/experience in the key reporting processes and business processes in Central Finance such as Central Payments, Centralized Cash Management is a plus.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Exper ience/Knowledge in CO is a Plus
• SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing
• Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
• Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA
• Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing
• Good understanding of Account based COPA in S/4 will be an added advantage
• Material ledger, actual costing is preferred
Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.