Deloitte Oracle Cloud Compensation Consultant in Tampa, Florida
Oracle Compensation Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
• At least 2 years experience in working with Oracle Compensation
• Experience across one or multiple Oracle HCM Modules - preferably in Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruiting and/or Payroll.
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
• Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions
• Able to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.