Deloitte Strategy & Transformation Consultant - National_Office in Tallahassee, Florida
Consultant in Strategy & Transformation Office
Work you'll do
You'll support strategy projects for Deloitte Consulting leadership
• Support Consulting leaders in developing network strategies (Industries and Offerings) that reinforce the overall Consulting strategy
• Conduct data analyses using internal sources (e.g., financials) and external (e.g., competitive benchmarks) that support strategy development
• Define and manage rollout of complex transformational programs that span the Consulting practice
• Provide Consulting input to key firm-wide processes (e.g., long-term planning across Deloitte businesses - Tax, Audit, etc.) and initiatives
The Strategy & Transformation Office is responsible for designing and articulating Deloitte's strategy, defining and overseeing key transformation initiatives, and managing the overall investment portfolio including both organic investments and M&A.
This posting is specifically for the Strategy team - which manages multiple strategy projects and is responsible for ongoing activities, such as Market Intelligence and Long-term Planning. The team is based in a variety of offices, including Boston, New York, and Atlanta.
• Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to communicate market trends and opportunities
• Assess operations and initiatives to identify areas of growth, resolve issues, and increase buy-in
• Analyze competitors and clients to provide data-driven recommendations
• Business case modeling / development
• Effective storyboarding and executive communication skills
• Working knowledge of and experience with common strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses
• Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, balancing priorities
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.