Deloitte Strategy & Transformation Consultant - National_Office in Tallahassee, Florida
Consultant in Strategy & Transformation Office
Work you'll do
You'll support strategy projects for Deloitte Consulting leadership
• Support Consulting leaders in developing network strategies (Industries and Offerings) that reinforce the overall Consulting strategy
• Conduct data analyses using internal sources (e.g., financials) and external (e.g., competitive benchmarks) that support strategy development
• Define and manage rollout of complex transformational programs that span the Consulting practice
• Provide Consulting input to key firm-wide processes (e.g., long-term planning across Deloitte businesses - Tax, Audit, etc.) and initiatives
The Strategy & Transformation Office is responsible for designing and articulating Deloitte's strategy, defining and overseeing key transformation initiatives, and managing the overall investment portfolio including both organic investments and M&A.
This posting is specifically for the Strategy team - which manages multiple strategy projects and is responsible for ongoing activities, such as Market Intelligence and Long-term Planning. The team is based in a variety of offices, including Boston, New York, and Atlanta.
• Identify, aggregate, and analyze data to communicate market trends and opportunities
• Assess operations and initiatives to identify areas of growth, resolve issues, and increase buy-in
• Analyze competitors and clients to provide data-driven recommendations
• Business case modeling / development
• Effective storyboarding and executive communication skills
• Working knowledge of and experience with common strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses
• Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, balancing priorities
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.