Deloitte SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Senior Consultant in Tallahassee, Florida
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Senior Consultant
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors functional senior consultant, you will use your deep knowledge and experience with Employee Central to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by: • Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client • Lead and manage teams or work streams to contribute to the Employee Central implementation and overall project success • Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate • Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The HR Transformation Team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that is only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
SAP/SuccessFactors Enabled HR Transformation
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
• 4+ years of experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM Employee Central
• Strong functional knowledge of the system, specifically Employee Central
• Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met
• Experience managing work streams, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors focused on Employee Central, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.