Deloitte Oracle Cloud AMS Senior Consultant - HCaaS in Tallahassee, Florida
Oracle AMS Payroll Senior Consultant - Human Capital as a Service
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As an Oracle Consultant in our HCAS AMS HCM Operate practice, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Lead Optimization projects to help clients realize the full potential of Oracle
• Lead workstreams for Phase X (single module) deployments in Oracle HCM space specifically in Payroll. Understanding data flow through upstream modules such as Core HR, Compensation, Absence & Time tracking is desired.
• Deliver Oracle projects in the space of additional country roll outs, M&A.
• Conduct health checks for clients that are already live on Oracle, resulting in defining a roadmap for Oracle optimization
• Serve as an SME/SMA to other Oracle post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise
• Lead and deliver our AMS engagements by providing services in your module of expertise, working seamlessly with our onshore and offshore teams
• Able to guide, communicate and educate our clients on Oracle capabilities and limitations including new release management
We are hiring across all levels. After initial conversations with our team, we will be able to discuss the right level with you.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience working in Oracle HCM applications, if not have worked/working with end client managing Oracle HCM systems.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience, preferably with Oracle Partners or Clients using Oracle as HCM system
• Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment
• Experience with Excel, Visio and Power point
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Experience in core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, Learning, integrations, Reporting, Security, Absence & Time Tracking.
• Active Oracle Certification(s)
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Consulting experience
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Recruiting tips From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters . Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you . Our people and culture Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture . Professional development From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.