Deloitte People Analytics Reporting Lead Specialist, HRST in Stamford, Connecticut
US Talent | HR Strategy and Transformation | People Analytics & Reporting
People Analytics & Reporting Team collaborates across Talent and the business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational change. Our teams (e.g., reporting, data science, surveys, candidate assessments, KPIs, evaluation, data governance and integrations) provide a holistic and client-centric approach that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
The role engages with all other PAR teams to deliver on services PA&R offers (e.g., reporting, metrics governance, analytics, surveys, evaluations, assessments). We're looking for a versatile professional to be a key player in our journey to shape people decisions with data-driven insights.
Work you'll do
• Pulls data and generates insights to support presentations and documentation to various levels of stakeholders
• Designs/redesigns of visuals to tell compelling stories with data
• Creates executive-ready analytics deliverables (e.g., reports, PPTs)
• Collaborates with PAR core teams (e.g, Reporting) to deliver on key their priorities (e.g., dashboard, surveys, data requests) .
• Project manages reporting-specific data deliverables that cross multiple teams
• Collaborates closely with the US Reporting leader to ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to highest quality standards by implementing data quality initiatives, and the team thrives and develops.
Bachelor's degree required.
4-5 years of experience in project management, reporting, analytics, visualization
Ability balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels.
Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
• Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
• Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
• Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
• Proficiency in statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, R, Python) preferred
• Knowledge of the professional services industry is preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.