Deloitte Full Stack Developer - Engineer in Stamford, Connecticut
ConvergeHEALTH Safety is an integrated software business bringing to market solutions that help leading Life Sciences companies transform their Safety Adverse Event Intake, Processing, and Analysis capabilities. Through a combination of our industry leading business expertise and our cloud and AI enabled technology platform we are helping our clients achieve the vision of touchless Adverse Event processing and predictive signal detection to improve patient outcomes and better manage product risk profiles.
In today's current health crisis, the need to holistically and intelligently monitor safety information to identify potential safety impacts in the global patient population is paramount. Our product is at the cutting edge of leveraging AI, advanced analytics, and user focused design to help our clients ensure that vaccines and therapies are as safe as they are effective.
Come join us and help us change the world of Patient Safety!
High Level Role:
We are looking to add a Software Developer to our ConvergeHEALTH Safety platform team. As Developer, you will specialize in building powerful yet elegant software products using cutting edge technologies. The Developer will have the opportunity to design and build innovative applications that offer measurable business value to our clients. The individual in this role may work in either a pure development role or help architect and design an application.
• Evaluate client business challenges and work with the team to arrive at the best-fit technology solution components
• Design, document, and develop world class applications leveraging the full spectrum of front-end and back-end technologies and cutting-edge design patterns
• Work with data science and data engineering teams to integrate AI and Machine Learning models into the software application and the user interface
• Collaborate with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Mentor and assist with training junior developers
• A Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant work experience are required
• 3+ Experience with the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• 3+ Experience with OOPS, Java and J2EE/Java EE
• 2+ Experience developing microservices using Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security
• 2+ Experience in writing native SQL queries
• 1+ Experience in writing unit testcases using Junit, Mockito frameworks (TDD)
Limited Visa Sponsorship available
• Basic knowledge on JIRA, Jenkins, Git
• AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, S3, Docker and Elastic Search knowledge are a plus
• Strong database development skills and experience with relational databases (PostgresDB, MySQL)
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
• Operating system experience with UNIX
• Full-Stack web application development experience
• Deep experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
• Experience developing across Windows/UNIX
• Experience mentoring and/or training junior developers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.