Deloitte ServiceNow Consultant - Location Open in St. Louis, Missouri
ServiceNow Developer Solution Specialist USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
• General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
• Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
• Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
• 2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
• Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus
• Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
• Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
• Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
• Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
• Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; OR be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.