Deloitte Mid Level Mobile Developer - (TS Required) in Silver Spring, Maryland
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
Develop strategies to assess whether applications are designed to client standards while eliminating security risks.
Manage migration process of application data.
Work on end to end software solutions for mission driven products.
Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather business requirements for enhancements/ change requests.
Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications.
Define plan for synchronization strategy and patch management.
Establish security controls to help protect client systems.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Application Security team advises federal clients on integrating security activities throughout the software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications. Our team focuses on concept and requirements, design and development, verification, production and maintenance, and retirement. If you're seeking a career in vulnerability management, quality assurance, or GRC tools, then Application Security at Deloitte is the offering for you.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
• 1+ years of Android Development
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required
• Experience supporting the full lifecycle development of software systems using agile methodologies
• Experience with cloud computing
• Experience with noSQL and relational databases
• Experience with web application development
• working with multiple operating systems (Windows and UNIX)
• Experience designing and building proof of concept prototype solutions in a fast paced collaborative environment often with little to no user requirements
• Ability to understand functional and technical specifications for new products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.