Deloitte Supply Chain Solution Architect- Specialist Master in Seattle, Washington
- Illustrative activities include:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the cloud solutions architect community
- 6 years experience with relevant technology consulting experience to include, enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures for data and analytics, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- 2 years experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), others
- 2 years experience building architectures with real time data movement or edge devices that use security and encryption protocols while data is in transit (ie: connected devices/sensors)
- 2 years experience with large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud)
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- Understanding of the security aspects of cloud architecture
- Experience in all aspects of data governance and data engineering
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organization
How you ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area your applying to Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.