Deloitte Senior Product Pricing Specialist in Seattle, Washington
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Practice is currently searching for a Senior Product Pricing Specialist
Senior Product Pricing Specialist - GPS Asset and Hybrid Business Solutions
The Deloitte Government & Public Services (GPS) Pricing & Estimating Group is seeking an experienced pricing professional in the Federal, State, Local, and Higher Education markets, specializing in the orchestration of proposals requiring PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, commercial item determinations and/or managed service pricing solutions. The ideal candidate will possess experience integrating the various components of hybrid proposals - labor, company assets, and third-party technology, providing responsive pricing solutions compliant with company, solicitation, and regulatory requirements. The position will:
• Focus on the full lifecycle of asset-related pricing
• Assist with development of competitive analysis and value-based pricing exercises
• Support the overarching pricing team as it pertains to the asset pricing process
• Advise on the incorporation of assets and specific pricing mechanisms to specific proposal opportunities
• Develop asset revenue models with applicable KPIs
• Assist with revising asset pricing throughout the product lifecycle to include the addition of modules, functionality and or pivots resulting from market pressures.
• Work with other pricers on completing cost/price proposals for managed service, technology, and hybrid opportunities
The candidate will be expected to review RFP / RFQ documents and provide instruction / guidance to pricing teams addressing solicitation requirements and issues that arise in developing cost/price proposals. The candidate will develop and review solicitation questions that impact GPS pricing compliance and strategy in the area of pricing assets and third-party technology. Captures and tracks information for historical reference and audit support. Oversees the development and maintenance of analytical tools and methods, including development of artifacts to map products and services represented in proposals to their awarded contract structure.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with other Team Leads in the firm's formal commercialization program(s), which are intended to prepare Deloitte IP assets for external sale via a license or subscription delivery model.
• Assist with the intake, evaluation, fact-finding, and direct pricing support to all asset-related bids for the GPS practice.
• Maintain analytical tools and methods related to technology asset pricing to include opportunities proposed as managed services.
• Manage a system of documentation and review of internal and external comparative price data.
• Participate in strategy discussions
• Ensure compilation of artifacts and supporting documentation (e.g., compliance guidance, tax determination, legal/risk opinions, identification of resale content, billing requirements) is collected during the proposal development process and stored for future reference and audit support purposes. Perform cost model and post-award reconciliation audits for accuracy and compliance, and store post-award reconciliations with associated proposal's body of documentation.
• Maintain proposal templates/standard pricing models to ensure all required data points are captured in proposal documentation for reference in later phases of the engagement pursuit life cycle (e.g., appropriate billing unit account, material requirements, product vs. services cost components).
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
• Proficient in Federal Acquisition Regulations, Cost Accounting Standards, the Federal Government Procurement process and lifecycle.
• Experience with the costing and pricing of technology assets in the Federal Government space
• Experience with Commercial Items/Services determinations and supporting documentation
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
• Self-driven, with a mindset of constant improvement
• Ability to operate effectively in a proposal workflow environment and in a matrix/dotted line environment.
• Skilled at managing and successfully meeting multiple competing priorities
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree; 3+ years of experience in Federal proposal pricing and analysis, with some portion of this experienced focused on preparing cost and price proposals that include technology and / or assets in a Federally regulated environment.
• Commercial product pricing experience a plus.
The ideal candidate will have analytical skills, attention to detail, be creative and inquisitive, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment. The candidate should have good organizational skills specifically around the management, analysis, and processing of large amounts of data to arrive at required outputs. As such, analytical skills and the general ability to use standard tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Word are necessary.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $63,810 to $129,065.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. EAExpHireCAMCommercialGPS22
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.