Deloitte .Net Quality & Risk - Senior Developer - TTC in Seattle, Washington
.Net Quality & Risk - Senior Developer - TTC
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing technology landscape through design, development and evaluating technology solutions to help companies achieve their objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides a holistic and integrated approach to refine and further automate our software development lifecycle. As a senior consultant on our Customer Success Engineering team, you will work with client engagement teams helping with adoption and day to day usage on Deloitte's propriety SaaS offering and platform. You will be responsible for development, implementation, issue triaging, fixing of issues on new components of the web-based application, as well as providing support for existing components.
As a .Net Operations Quality & Risk senior consultant, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
Client Management: Work closely with the client engagement teams on adoption, troubleshooting and onboarding clients on Deloitte's propriety SaaS offering and platform
Develop and maintain: A software framework and services using the .NET framework, Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies
Analyze:Client needs and technical requirements to create architecture and design for solution
Resolution: Troubleshooting day-to-day issues and help resolve problems with development tickets on the platform, as well as custom solutions built on the SaaS platform.
Scope:Understand and define scope of technical software projects, along with reviewing the requirements and asses the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
Evaluate, create and document:Evaluate new technologies, create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing and document new development, procedures or test plans.
Quality Assurance:Closely follow software development leading practices to maximize the predictability and success of projects.
People development:Participate in the development of team members.
Cross Functional Teaming:Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall.
• A bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar degree is required
• 2+ years of web development, and application support experience in Microsoft technologies. Experience in NET/.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Angular/AngularJS, SPA Development experience, SQL Server, OOPs, Entity Framework, C#, Microsoft Azure Development
• Extensive, real-world experience designing enterprise software and defining technology architectures (design patterns, SOA, etc.)
• Experience with multi-tier system development and integration with other external systems
• Experience working with teams in disparate geographic locations
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
• Deep understanding of design patterns, architectural patterns, build automation, automated testing and continuous development and integration processes
• Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance management etc.
• Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Experience developing Azure Applications (Azure Functions, Service Bus etc.) and Azure SQL is a plus
Experience with Visual Studio 2017 and later, Source Control - TFS / GIT / VSTS
Software prototyping experience