Deloitte Manager, Software Solutions Specialist in Seattle, Washington
SAP ABAP and Fiori Specialist
Lead the Analysis, plan, design, development, and implementation of SAP Fiori and ABAP solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements to enable Finance business processes. Requires high level of skills in supporting Deloitte's Pricing and Forecasting applications. Must be innovative.
Work you'll do
A unique opportunity to be a part of growing SAP Finance team that drives consistency, quality, and efficiency of the services delivered to Finance clients. You will be responsible for delivering SAP ABAP Finance solutions to support Global Deloitte Firms. Additional responsibilities include designing and deploying custom products and complex workflows.
• Support the Deloitte's Finance Applications (Pricing and Forecasting)• Work with team members to analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements• Support and coordinate the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management, and other internal resources for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes• Perform SAP ABAP and S/4 ABAP programming as required• Support daily Core SAP Finance operations and provide timely and consistent resolution of third-level Support activities• Provide around the clock support as needed - including, but not limited to, participating in the on-call rotation• Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed.• Liaise with a learning group to provide input into training materials• Provide input to standards and guidelines and implement best practices to enable consistency across all projects• Participate in the continuous improvement processes, as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Minimum of 8+ years of directly related experience including subject matter expertise in area(s) managed, as well as at least one year of leadership responsibility.
5 to 9 years expertise with SAP design and development (ABAP and S/4 ABAP Programming) in SAP SD/PS/Finance Module (preferable but not mandatory), including data dictionary, data interfaces, conversions (RFC, ALV, BDC, BAPI, LSMW), dialog programming, ADOBE Forms and Reporting.
Strong working knowledge on CDS Views and AMDPs.
Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used
Experience and good knowledge of Performance Tuning and Stress Testing are required.
Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills, is required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Travel up to 15% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
• Working knowledge of Eclipse and open source IDE is a plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP Fiori & Web IDE is a plus.
• Experience in developing web-based applications (BSP, Java and/or ABAP Web Dynpro) is a plus.
• Experience in designing and modeling oData services using SAP GW builder.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.