Deloitte Experienced Workday Core HCM Consultant in Seattle, Washington
Experienced Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Talent, Time/Absence, Compensation Consultants Needed
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 4 + Years of Experience in Workday HCM environment, with experience in one of the following modules (Recruitment, Compensation, Time/Absence, Benefits, Reporting, Security, Testing, Talent Management)
• Workday certification highly preferred or involvement with multiple workday implementations
• Experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting Workday
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
• Experience in leading a work stream, reviewing, and assisting in the creation of project deliverables.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available