Deloitte Collibra Developer in Seattle, Washington
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in Data Governance, Data Lineage and Data Management.
• 4+ experience on Collibra Data Platform, Data Privacy, Data Catalog, Data Governance and Data Quality.
• Must have experience in developing business process workflows, Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect Administration and Configuration
• 3+ experience in building workflows using Collibra Core APIs and integration of Collibra with other systems using REST APIs, Java, Python, JSON, XML, and SOAP.
• Experience in creating metamodel, business glossaries, data dictionaries, data catalog etc.
• Must have experience using various sources like Azure, Snowflake, SQL, AWS etc. to build a repository of data quality rule definitions.
• Experience in performing data profiling, data mapping, data manipulation, data analysis, data validation etc. using Collibra analyst.
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.