Deloitte Azure Cloud Security Consultant - Infrastructure in Seattle, Washington
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Consultant-Azure, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud security needs specifically helping them navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure platform. This will include:
Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and configurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure platforms and environments based on Cyber Risk Frameworks such as NIST CSF. This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such as Azure Active Directory (AAD), Azure infrastructure (compute/networking/storage), Azure data protection, Azure security monitoring and Azure PaaS service configurations.
Performing technical health checks for these Azure cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these Azure cloud technologies.
Assisting clients with transitions to using Microsoft Azure cloud services such as tenant setup and service configuration, focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation. Additional technologies include Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, PIM, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure Policy, Azure Sentinel and Azure Monitor.
Assisting clients with the deployment of third-party technologies to assist in securing the Azure platform such as firewall, WAF, PAM and cloud workload protection.
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
Providing technical support for Azure/AAD and third-party security services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft and third-party vendors.
Implementation of industry leading practices around Azure, AAD and cloud security services for clients.
security incident and event management , data protection (DLP, encryption), user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/key management.
Troubleshooting Azure system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
Documenting Azure platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
Executing on Azure and AAD cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
Implementing industry leading practices around Azure and AAD cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Working experience in at least three of the areas listed below:
• 1+ years of hands-on technical experience with Microsoft Azure in implementation and operations
• 1+ years of hands-on technical experience with infrastructure systems such as networking (e.g. WAF, Firewall and load balancing), operating systems, SCCM and endpoint engineering, and infrastructure automation implementation or operations
• 1+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Microsoft Identity and Access management in implementation and operations
• 1+ years of experience with Azure data, analytics, or AI/ML services (Azure SQL, HDInsight, Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Azure Analysis Services, Synapse Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, etc.)
• 1+ years of hands-on technical experience functioning as a security engineer or consultant reviewing and implementing security solutions for Cloud Service Provider platforms such as Azure
Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience working with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid) in a security role
• Experience implementing security solutions for Microsoft technologies
• Experience with enterprise-level security incident and event management (SIEM) implementation or operations
• Experience with infrastructure automation (such as PowerShell, Terraform, Puppet) or DevOps/DevSecOps experience
• Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker
• Experience in a professional consulting environment (Big 4 consulting experience highly preferred)
• Certifications such as: Microsoft Azure Certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.