Deloitte Azure Cloud DevSecOps Security Senior Consultant in Seattle, Washington
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Senior Consultant (Azure DevSecOps), you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them navigate the challenges of designing, implementing, monitoring, and enforcing security through the DevSecOps process as they begin implementing infrastructure and services as code. You will take enterprises to the next level of cloud maturity as you enforce security standards and controls through build and release pipelines. This will include:
Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and configurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms
Providing guidance on proper DevSecOps methodology, people, process, infrastructure, and governance
Support clients deploying and securing Azure IaaS or PaaS solutions into the Azure platform through a DevOps pipeline such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, or GitLab
Establishing pipelines and repos within Azure DevOps
Implementation of automation technologies such as PowerShell, Python, ARM templates, JSON for Azure Policy, Terraform, Chef and Puppet and the development and delivery of automation scripts
Helping organizations tackle modern security challenges as they shift security to the left in DevOps
Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
Providing technical support for Azure DevOps, Azure Policy, and ARM services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
Implementation of industry leading practices around Azure DevOps cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Working experience in at least two of the areas listed below.
• 4+ years of demonstratable experience as a developer or using scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python to automate solutions for enterprise-wide challenges
• 4+ years of demonstratable hands-on technical experience with Microsoft Azure deploying and securing IaaS or PaaS solutions into the platform through a DevOps pipeline such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, or GitLab
• 4+ years of demonstratable hands-on technical experience deploying Azure security, governance, and identity solutions such as Azure Policy, Azure AD, PIM, Azure Monitor, Security Center, and Azure Sentinel
Ideally the following cloud-related technical experience:
• 2+ years of professional hands-on experience using Azure DevOps to deploy Azure Infrastructure and Platform as code
• 2+ years enabling DevSecOps in DevOps pipelines empowering development teams to comply with security controls and standards through code, or secure templates such as ARM or Terraform
• 1+ years work experience working with an Agile framework such as SCRUM and a clear understanding of the various activities such as backlog and sprints
• 1+ years working with Azure Repos or git repositories and a solid understanding of branch methodology
• 1+ years working with security teams to create baseline configuration standards to enable Azure services for the enterprise to comply with CIS or FEDRAMP controls
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.