Deloitte Strategy & Analytics Business Analyst in San Jose, California
Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear, data-driven choices about where to play and how to win in order to drive growth and unlock enterprise value.
Strategy helps our clients:
Identify strategies for growth and value creation
Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies.
• 1+ year of prior experience in a research or business analyst role
• Undergraduate degree with a focus in economics, engineering, finance or accounting preferred
• Outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership
• An interest in consulting and/or investment management
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to build Excel-based financial and operating models a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
• A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
Exposure to customer journey maps - must be able to understand customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
Past experiences should include customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development
Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.