Deloitte Data Analyst - Project Delivery Specialist in San Jose, California
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Build and governing matrices for fast changing business in an analytical data-driven approach to identify business issues and opportunities.
• Prototype analysis pipelines to provide insights and provide quick responses to business inquiries and events.
• Conduct routine and non-routine end-to-end analyses with large, complex data sets, and make recommendations on appropriate solutions.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
• Skilled in data manipulation with SQL, python or other programming-languages/tools.
• 2+ years of experience in data analyzing, visualization and reporting.
• Fast business understanding and collaborative at teamwork.
• Experience working with user growth, search, payment products is a plus.
• Strong data & logical analysis skills
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 10% annually