Deloitte CyberArk Alliance Manager in San Jose, California
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy bringing go-to-market (GTM) strategies to life? If so, you may be a great fit for our CyberArk Alliance Manager role. You will have the opportunity to establish and nurture executive level relationships with Deloitte and Alliance Partner leadership. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an emerging alliance and be part of a strategic and growing practice.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, the team focuses their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work You'll Do
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities which are prioritized within the Alliance Leadership team. Those activities include:
• Relationship Management - Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Deloitte and your Alliance. Work with Deloitte and alliance partners leaders to understand key criteria & KPI's for the alliance and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship. Keep our alliance counterparts apprised of everything we are doing to drive incremental sales & enhance the relationship.
• Alliances Operations - Act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of the alliance:
o Maintain the strategic alliance plan, coordinating with your Deloitte Lead Alliance Partner and practice leadership, to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top priorities, our capabilities and financial goals for the alliance.
o Understand and articulate the economic impact of your alliance on Deloitte's business, including sell-with, sell-to, resell and buy-from metrics.
o Manage the alliance budget specific to your alliance.
o Coordinate with E&A Liaisons to track and drive sector-based GTM plans.
o Act as an information clearinghouse as it relates to your alliance.
o Establish and maintain clear and consistent alliance reporting.
o Participate in global coordination as required.
o Collaborate closely with alliance leadership on consultant enablement and pursuit support.
o Ensure that training requirements are met.
o Coordinate with Community of Practice (CoP) lead to ensure that the community is active and relevant.
o Support key practice meetings and to ensure that they are scheduled and occur on a regular basis.
• Deliver Firm Competencies - Demonstrate ability to articulate how Alliance aligns to applicable signature issues, firm strategy, and business offerings to internal and external audiences. Participate in conversations around ecosystem development activities that include your alliance.
• Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting - Work with Deloitte Sales Executives to maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline for your alliance. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics important to the alliance and key stakeholders. Ensure pipeline management cadence is occurring regularly within Deloitte and externally with alliance.
• Practice Communications & Knowledge Management - Manage all aspects of alliance communications, in close collaboration with your counterparts at your alliance, where appropriate. Ensure that key wins are recorded, tracked and communicated to the field. Suggest new opportunities for training Deloitte staff and maintain AllianceSource as the central repository for all alliance related information.
• Marketing Coordination - Work closely with Alliance Marketing team to create a marketing plan that supports your alliance business objectives. Provide support and oversight to marketing campaign and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure collateral is up-to-date.
• 5+ years professional experience with a heavy focus on alliance management, working with vendors
• Experience articulating value proposition for alliance product
• Experience fostering and driving relationships within the relevant business lines of your alliance
• Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives
• Experience translating technical information into business and sales opportunities
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Up to 50% travel required
• Strong network within CyberArk or larger Identity / PAM space
• Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte.
• Bachelor's degree
• Advanced Degree
• Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
• Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
• Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
• Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
• Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
• Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
• High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up. Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.