Deloitte SAP Basis/HANA SS/SSS- USDC - Virtual/West Region in San Diego, California
SAP - SAP Basis/HANA - Solution Specialist/ Sr. Solution Specialist- USDC/Virtual
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
Map Business Processes to SAP.
Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
Ability to peer review documentation
Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
• 4 -10 years of SAP HANA and Basis Administration experience
• Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
• Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO and SUM
• Experience Configuring and maintaining SAP Solution Manager & CHARM
• Experience with Unix scripting, database creations, migrations, system sizing, systems configurations, storage management, database backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems is a plus
• Experience performing administration of SAP software application products, including SAP Business & Enterprise solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshooting software application related issues.
• Must be local or be willing to relocate to one of the following locations:
o Sacramento, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Gilbert, AZ; Orange County, CA, San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.