Deloitte JAVA Developer - FullStack - Location Open in San Diego, California
Full Stack Java Developer Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As a Full Stack Java Developer Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• 3+yearsoffull stack software development on web and client/server solutions
• 3+yearsof experience developing web applications utilizing Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterpriselevel
• Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, SOAP and REST web services
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Cloud experience or certifications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,000 to $110,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.