Deloitte Senior .Net Developer in San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
• Lead .NET development teams in building custom applications
• Design and develop enterprise software applications in .NET using MVC in C#
• Design and develop in ASP.NET web API and web-component based web UI
• Understand and design databases in MS SQL Server
• Design applications using multiple architectures such as microservice based solutions within various cloud and on-prem environments
• Actively participate in scrum team, creation and validation of code and unit tests in an Agile environment
• Develop design documents, application infrastructure diagrams, and flow diagrams to be leveraged during implementation
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
7+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net Framework, Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL Server) and Agile Product Delivery
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- Extensive knowledge of .NET code libraries
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $103,000 to $171,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.