Deloitte Salesforce Technical Architect - Specialist Master in San Antonio, Texas
Salesforce Technical Architect - Specialist Master
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Specialist Master at Deloitte has deep expertise in a subject area and works within an engagement team to identify the organization's needs, defines the business or technology architecture, plans how large projects will be delivered, oversees the solution design and implementation, manages the progress of the team and activities, and confirms work products meet our firm's and the client's quality standards. Additionally, Specialist Masters are expected to mentor/coach staff, contribute to sales activities, and develop eminence through writing papers and/or presenting at conferences.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work: • Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes. • Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service • Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Eight+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Salesforce Certifications
• Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• Previous "Big 4" experience
• Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.