Deloitte Full Stack Developer in San Antonio, Texas
Full Stack Developer
Are you an analytical, data-driven professional? Are you interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a back-office programmer position? If so, Deloitte s Government & Public Services (GPS) Advisory Regulatory & Legal Support team is the place for you! Join our team of specialists as they unlock insights contained in the data universe and work through challenges related to the identification of improper payments, data quality, mission-oriented analysis, and cost management.
Work You'll Do
As a Software Developer within our practice, you will:
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build and deliver software
• Be a flexible, self-starter, to work independently and complete tasks
• Exchange knowledge and work together to implement solutions across the full stack
• Incorporate new technologies and tools to strengthen and sharpen your skills
• Work with a product owner and stakeholders to understand and write requirements.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Advisory Regulatory & Legal Support mitigates current and future risk for our GPS clients across several industries, spanning from finance and audit readiness to forensics and healthcare. With a creative and innovative approach, our Regulatory & Legal Support team exposes our clients risks and provides recommendations to improve the quality of data. We collaborate closely with government agencies, accountants, IT professionals, and clients to produce analyses in support of risk consulting engagements.
• 2 years of experience with React.js and strong component-based design involvement
• Experience writing data driven tests, mocking, and unit tests in each layer
• Experience cloning, branching, committing, and submitting pull requests with Git
• Experience coding microservices (any language)
• Experience writing T-SQL
• Practical DevOps experience with build jobs, containerization, and deploying web applications in the cloud
• Must be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or any time in the future
• Domain experience with financial and accounting principles and software
• Experience working with data scientists and integrating analytical models
• Experience developing GraphQL APIs and gRPC services (Node or Python a plus)
• Agile development on a scrum team
• Test driven development and behavior driven development
• Serverless application development with Google or AWS
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.