Deloitte Workday QA Manager in Sacramento, California
FY23 AMI Workday QA Manager
Are you a talented, detail-oriented Enterprise testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do
As a Workday HR Testing Manager, you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients including the following:
• Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
• Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration, and Quality Engineering.
Workday HR Testing Manager should have the following skills and experience:
• 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• At least 6 years of experience with defining the Workday HR testing strategy for large-scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle and leading testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing: System Integration, User Acceptance, and Performance Testing
• At least 4 years in design and implementation of large-scale Workday HR automation solutions for cross-technology applications.
• At least 8 years of experience in testing HRT, HCM systems, or Payroll systems
• At least 8 years of experience in testing on one of the following - Workday
• Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito)
• Experience with Test & Defect Management tools - MicroFocus ALM, JIRA
• Experience with Source Control Systems - SVN or GIT
• Travel up to 50%
• Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, a successful Workday HR Testing Manager will have the following preferred background:
Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing, and regression testing.
• Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
• Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes gaining buy-in for changes from executives
Deep understanding of SAP and SFDC testing
• A deep understanding on Cloud SAP applications (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors)
• A deep understanding of Digital Asset/Content Management and Governance processes and tools
A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or a related discipline)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.