Deloitte Workfront Solution Architect (Manager) in Rosslyn, Virginia
Workfront Solution Architect (Manager)
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you'll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of Workfront and other Adobe solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a Workfront Solution Architect, you will bring considerable technical and functional product expertise to deliver effective Workfront solutions to clients. Your main responsibility will be to architect and design Workfront implementations, and lead Workfront development teams. You will interact with key business and IT teams and lead all implementation activities.
Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of Workfront from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
Lead the design, development, integration, and administration of Workfront for enterprise clients.
Support new user onboarding by identifying and documenting technology and process training elements
Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Develop practical Workfront solutions and methodologies; Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Resource Management vendor assessments, implementations, and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• 7+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Experience leading complex marketing process conversations to help drive workflow designs
• Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
• Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle Workfront implementations
• Experience integrating Workfront with CMS and cross-channel campaign execution systems
• Experience onboarding new user groups to the tool and process, leveraging change management best practices
• Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
• Willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
• Ability to begin work within 4-6 weeks from the time an offer, if made, is accepted
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Adobe Workfront Project Manager, Core Developer, and/or Core Developer Expert certification(s)
• Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
• Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
• Participation in public speaking events; publishing in industry periodicals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.