Deloitte UX Designer in Rosslyn, Virginia
Our digital project teams are seeking UX Designers with at least two years of experience to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to elevate the human Digital Experience.
Required Qualifications - What You Bring:
• 2+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
• Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
• Prior exposure to UX research, including planning, designing, and facilitating user sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings, and articulating results
• Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure, Principle, Framer, and InVision
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Work You Will Do:
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions - with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more - you'll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You're innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what's happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Responsibilities include user research, feature design, wireframing, updating a design system, and usability testing. You w ill join an existing team of senior UX designers and c ollaborate with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces. You will i dentify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints while w orking within an agile methodology. You will d esign and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
You may p rovide strategic solutions for early-stage project planning, i ndependently deliver on projects and work with others on teams, h elp the team plan and run effective client workshops and client stakeholder meetings, f acilitate effective decision-making with clients, and m onitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.