In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
In search of experienced Frontend Developers to work on an exciting cross-sector initiative aimed to accelerate the process of scaling and producing AI-powered apps. As a Frontend Developer on the Gen AI Server Generation team, you will add functionality to an app building studio which contains a variety of modules (database/model/storage catalogs, data federation, pipeline orchestration, etc.). If you are intrigued by the opportunity to leverage and expand your development skillset (specific skills listed below) on a high-visibility team at the leading edge of Generative AI across GPS
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS AI & Data Engineering (AI&DE) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Active Secret or Top Secret US Security clearance required for this role
• Travel up to 10%
• 5+ years of experience with React and TypeScript
• 3+ years hands on experience in configuring front-end build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Vite, etc.)
• 3+ years hands on experience working with RESTful APIs and collaborating with a back-end (Java) development team.
• Basic knowledge of visualization libraries (E-charts, Vega, D3) is a plus
• Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and ability to break down large complex concepts
• Knowledgeable about engineering best practices (testing, reviews, and design documentation) and web standards
If possible, please provide a portfolio of previous work or a link to your Github.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.