Deloitte Omniverse Developer in Rosslyn, Virginia
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
SFL Scientific, a Deloitte Business, is a U.S. based, data science consulting firm specializing in building mission-specific AI technologies. We are looking for experienced AR/VR technical artists with a focus on rapid prototyping and developing high fidelity assets to help us design, build, and launch Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications on UAV platforms in the federal market and Government & Public Services (GPS). The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team, having a deep understanding of 3D asset design and software development within Unity and Omniverse environments.
Providing advanced autonomous, real-time, AI-based solutions, we continuously strive to find the most innovative ways to deliver sophisticated intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition, and reconnaissance (ISTAR) applications on multiple UAV platforms. As a technical artist, you will work closely with engineers and designers to develop visually appealing 3D assets and rapidly prototype and optimize real-time AR/VR applications for our AI-driven product line. Our services are targeted for a wide range of UAV platforms ranging from enterprise to government. You will be involved in all aspects of our technology stack, helping to create world-class products for our users.
• Work closely with engineering and design teams to create high-quality, photorealistic content and digital twins for use in simulations and AR/VR applications
• Rapidly prototype AR/VR applications to showcase technical capabilities for client demos
• Design, implement, and maintain tools, pipelines, and processes for bringing 3D designs from concept to production
• Profile and optimize AR/VR applications to ensure proper functionality in high-stakes real-time environments
• Ensure a high level of architectural quality and performance in the developed code and features
• Participate in design reviews to ensure the feasibility and efficacy of UI/UX designs
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related STEM field
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Travel up to 5%
• Expert in developing, profiling, and optimizing applications in game engines such as Unity3D and Unreal, Unity preferred
• Expert in using 3D asset creation tools such as Omniverse Create, Blender, Maya, etc., Omniverse preferred
• Experience developing for a variety of AR/VR devices including Microsoft HoloLens, HTC Vive, and Android
•• Strong written and verbal communication, especially with complex, technical concepts
• Previous Consulting experience
• Active security clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.