Deloitte Healthcare Data Analytics Senior Consultant in Rosslyn, Virginia
Healthcare Data Analytics and Visualization Senior Consultant
Are you a Federal Data Analytics/ Informatics subject matter expert with technical/functional Medicare Data Analytics experience? Do you want to help us transform the Medicare market as it embraces modularization, and we help our clients create a new future for Medicaid technology?
Work you'll do
• Provide expertise on Medicare (preferably Claims) Healthcare Analytics
• Develop healthcare data analysis visualizations and support data linkages to those visualizations
• Perform data modeling, database development and management
• Develop user stories and mockups for data visualization
• Perform coding and testing of data visualizations using open source or visualization packages such as Tableau.
• Drive client conversations around data design and analytics.
• Implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
Our Digital Health team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
• 4+ years of experience working within a Health Tech environment
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
• Healthcare Data Informatics/ Analytics experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Working knowledge of healthcare claims data, preferably Medicare data
• Technical data analysis skills, working with measures, statistical packages, and/or coding languages
• Experience developing healthcare data analysis visualizations and supporting data linkages to those visualizations
• Experience with data modeling and database development and management
• Experience coding and testing data visualizations using open source or visualization packages such as Tableau or SAS
• Strong communication and management skills
• Preferred Bachelor's Degree in healthcare and/or computer science or experience equivalent.