Deloitte Go-to-Market Cloud Architecture Lead in Rosslyn, Virginia
Go-to-Market Cloud Architecture Lead
Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte’s emerging cloud practice? We’re looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients’ most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers and technical thought leaders building Cloud solutions helping shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and leading edge product development.
Work you’ll do:
• Develop, manage and execute the GTM launch plan for new products, new product enhancements and new market segments to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness
• Work with cross-functional internal pursuit and delivery teams to ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary
• Lead and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders including Product Management, Marketing, Offering Leadership, Client Services, Alliances, and Sales, to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM program development and ensure executional delivery
• Lead internal communication flow, serve as a liaison and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure readiness
• Develop a deep understanding of the market problems of various industry segments and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market demands
• Anticipate blockers, balance business objectives and needs versus technical and operational constraints and adjudicate between internal stakeholder groups to resolve blocking issues
• Lead the creation and maintenance of value materials, proposal presentations and content for marketing collateral
• Actively engage in the pipeline tracking for the offering including activities such as participate in customer meetings and incorporate findings into proposal material and competitive intelligence material
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
At least two years' experience Infrastructure services management in cloud services
At least five years' experience with business pursuit and capture in professional services role
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
5 years' experience in IT modernization and Infrastructure services/management, particularly in the cloud services area.
Strong project management skills, with proven methodology application are required.
A strong and exhibited communication and working style that fosters collaboration and delivers results.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center (https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home) .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.