Deloitte Full Stack Developer (Angular/Java) in Rosslyn, Virginia
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility web application. As a core member of our development team, you will design, develop and modify custom software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change.
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Active Top Secret security clearance required
• On-site work required 4 days/week
• 4+ years of development experience using Java, Angular, React, Vue
• Demonstrated experience developing cloud native architectures
• Experience with Agile and/or DevOps practices and tools
Experience with AWS Developer tests, JHipster, Kerberos, RESTful Microservices, PostrgreSQL
Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Previous Federal consulting experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.