Deloitte AWS DevOps Cloud Engineer, Secret Clearance in Rosslyn, Virginia
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do:
• Build and implement a continuous integration and continuous deployment platform for development teams.
• Develop and execute best practices, including providing support engineering solution architectures and strategies for migration to AWS GovCloud.
• Partner with application teams to develop practical automation solutions and participate in cross functional team meetings to collaborate and ensure successful executions.
• Maintain internal documentation that fully reflects all activity related to an application and environment to be used by applicable teams.
• Utilize modern monitoring tools on the AWS EKS cluster using Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
• Support of performance and test automation integration into the CI/CD pipeline.
• Remediate vulnerabilities in CI/CD pipeline tools and software along with container hardening.
• Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues with the CI/CD pipeline, assisting with issues arising from product upgrades, installations, and configurations.
• Experience with AWS services, e.g., EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, S3, EKS, VPC, etc.
• Secret clearance is required for this role
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
• Two to six years' experience operating in a production environment.
• Two to four years' experience engineering in the AWS cloud.
• Container orchestration experience using AWS EKS clusters in a production environment.
• Experience with VPC, AZs, Subnets, Route53, CloudWatch, ALB/NLB, Security Groups, EKS, and EC2.
• Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and Docker/Kubernetes constructs.
• Strong developer mindset with experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, YAML, and JSON.
• Strong knowledge with Git, GitLab, and Jenkins pipeline development.
• Production experience running Kubernetes workloads ideally on AWS EKS.
• Experience architecting solutions on the AWS Cloud
• CKAD or CKA Certification preferred
• AWS Solutions Architect or DevOps certification preferred
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice' our people, ideas, technology and outcomes is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.