Deloitte Senior Workday Integrations Consultant in Rockville, Maryland
Senior Workday Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
• Assist and lead clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Work with clients to analyze, research, debug and resolve production related issues within the Workday suite of modules
• Opportunity to optimize Workday technology for our clients through assessments, process improvements and optimization of technology
• Implementation of Workday technology enhancements that enable additional business value
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 8 + Years of Experience in Workday environment (experience in one of the following modules, HCM, reporting, recruiting, talent, time/absence, benefits, integrations)
• Workday certification preferred
• Experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting Workday
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
• Experience in leading a work stream, reviewing, and assisting in the creation of project deliverables.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Travel up to 10% annually.
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.