Deloitte Kronos WFM Consultant in Rockville, Maryland
Kronos Workforce Management Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do
As a Kronos Workforce Management Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Use your hands-on knowledge of Kronos to enable our clients' WFM function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
• Working with teams or workstreams on Kronos projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
• Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
This position will require relocation to one of our Delivery Centers located in Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA.
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR and WFM strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business - not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
• 2+ years of experience with Kronos and/or ADP eTime suite of time and attendance software and system infrastructure including:
o Kronos Workforce Central or Dimensions v6 and higher
o Kronos Accruals
o Kronos Scheduling
o Kronos WIM Interface Tool
o Coordinating all facets of application upgrades
• Familiarity with FLSA and state wage and hours regulations, collective bargaining agreements, and common employer pay and benefit policies
• Documentation experience including requirements documentation, functional specifications, technical specifications, testing scripts, and user instructions.
• Experience coordinating with training developers on content
• SQL and/or other query tools
• Experience with requirements gathering workshops
• Strong experience with Excel and MS Project
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Mechanicsburg, PA; or Lake Mary, FL areas
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Kronos Analytics, Reporting and Activities
• Kronos Advanced Scheduling
• Kronos calculated accruals
• Experience working with Kronos or ADP applications deployed in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, public sector and services industries.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Strong presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.