Deloitte AMI Project Manager - PDSA in Rochester, New York
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced AMI PMO Analyst you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Project Delivery Practice.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Work with the PMO Lead and client team to develop and refine existing project standards and templates, including SharePoint and document management
• Lead design workshops for AMI enabled processes
• Work across the Program Work Tracks to build, baseline, and maintain the Project Work Plan and associated work products (e.g. high-level visuals/reports/Gantts) for all AMI projects
• Conduct quality control and consistency checks after the work plan has been incorporated into the Program's Master Plan
• Help to identify critical path and dependencies at the program level
• Create and develop conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
• Supports providing inputs into Earned Value Analysis, including weekly reporting
• Coordinate activities between the client business team and an offshore team
• Monitor and track progress of the team's daily activities
CBO Systems Engineering Team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution, and platform integration.
• Overall 3-6 years of Agile Project Management within AMI
• Experience with Power, Utilities and Renewables Industry
• Advanced Meter Infrastructure experience a plus.
• Certifications (CSM, PMP)
• Implementation experience with complex billing/net metering
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Must be willing to live and work in the state of New York
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.