Deloitte Okta Engineer Senior Consultant (Remote/Delivery Center) in Richmond, Virginia
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Recruiting for this role ends on March 29, 2024.
Work you'll do
• Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
• Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
• Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
• Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Required Certified Okta Administrator level or higher
• At least 3+ yrs. experience in the following:
• Experience with onboarding applications into Okta
• Experience with SSO/federated authentication methods (SAML/OIDC) and their components.
• Experience with legacy authentication methods such as Kerberos and Header authentication
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Travel up to 15%
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Experience with CIAM/ICAM
• Experience in consumer identity and directory services
• Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $88,000 to $155,000. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.