Deloitte Workfront Developer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Workfront Developer (Consultant)
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you'll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of Workfront and other Adobe solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a Workfront Developer, you will bring considerable technical and functional product expertise to deliver effective Workfront solutions to clients. Your main responsibility will be to develop Workfront for enterprise clients. You will interact with key business and IT teams and develop Workfront features based on business requirements.
Build deliverable content; attend and document workflow and intake discovery sessions
Review business requirements and participate in agile delivery that will lead to successful Workfront implementations
Participate in the development, integration, and administration of Workfront for enterprise clients. Actively iterate on enhancements and feedback to configured features shared by our clients.
Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process as a member of pursuit teams; contribute to the development of proposal content and strategies
Participate in public speaking events; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Resource Management vendor assessments, implementations, and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
• 3+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Experience in process, workflow, and intake design specifically catered for Workfront implementations
• Experience participating in multiple large full lifecycle Workfront implementations
• Experience configuring Workfront custom forms, request queues, templates, user organization, administrative best practices, and approval paths
• Experience integrating Workfront with CMS and cross-channel campaign execution systems
• Willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
• Ability to begin work within 4-6 weeks from the time an offer, if made, is accepted
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Adobe Workfront Project Manager, Core Developer, and/or Core Developer Expert certification(s)
• Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
• Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
• Experience developing advanced Workfront reports/dashboards, views, and filters with custom text mode
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.