Deloitte Sales Executive: Cyber & Strategic Risk Emerging Client Portfolio in Raleigh, North Carolina
Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant (Financial Services/ Tech, Media, & Telecom) Industry experience, as well as cyber security sales experience along with a demonstrated sales track-record? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to help grow its (Financial Services/ Tech, Media, & Telecom) business within the Cyber & Strategic Risk Practice, with a focus on driving service sales.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Deloitte's Cyber security capabilities, including but not limited to: Cyber Security assessments, Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services, Cloud Security Services, Identity Management services, and Data Protection & Privacy solutions. The role involves the following:
• Target client leadership in defined emerging client accounts across the industry
• Identify and influence key decision-makers and stakeholders at the highest levels within accounts, creating awareness and building client relationships
• Identify possible opportunities, build pipeline and position Deloitte to sell many of solutions and services
• Develop client credibility and enhance Deloitte's brand as a reliable cyber security services partner
• Understand the competitive landscape and client/industry needs and challenges to effectively position our solutions most effectively
• Pursue leads, drive demand, and build sales revenue pipeline within the defined industry segment
• Work with your industry Pre-Sales Solution Architect and Cyber & Strategic Risk industry leadership to identify, qualify, and win/close opportunities in the Emerging Client Portfolio
• Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale. This includes:
Cultivating a list of prospects and lead sales efforts within a targeted set of accounts, working closely with Account and Practice leaders
Contributing to the development of proposals, and
Helping to lead orals preparation
• Work with pre-sales solution architect and other solution offering SMEs to scope solutions and delivery models in order to provide the appropriate solution and approach to meet client needs
• Work with GTM Leadership to execute sales campaigns
• Manage accurate and timely client forecast reporting, pipeline and other important data/ metrics for your industry segment
• Demonstrate teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
• Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Deloitte in further penetrating the market
• Successful track record of sales, selling software and service solutions within the (Financial Services/Tech, Media, Telecom) industry.
• A cold-calling, self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do but knows what it takes to win.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in Cyber security sales
• Minimum of 5 years' experience selling into the (Financial Services/Tech, Media, Telecom) Industry
• Experience around the key trends and challenges across the Industry that provide clear benefits to implementing cyber security and risk management solutions:
• Experience with NIST CSP Framework and other security/risk methodologies and frameworks
• Experience with Detect & Respond, Cloud Security, Identity, and Data Protection initiatives, solutions, and best practices
• Experience selling complex, multi-solution managed services
• Significant business relationships with senior client executives
• Ability to work as a team player
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
• Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
• Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Undergraduate degree
• CISSP or other relevant certifications as a security expert or practitioner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.