Deloitte Oracle EPBCS Developer - PDM in Raleigh, North Carolina
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The project role is to provide support for enhancements to the existing Oracle EPBCS application for corporate financial planning in coordination with 3 offshore team members
• Coordinate the requirements for enhancements with Client's Finance Stakeholders
• Define the specification for the enhancements and estimate the time and effort required for implementing them
• Develop the required enhancements in coordination with offshore team
• Perform testing and validation of the enhancements
• Coordinate the migration of the enhancements to production environment
• Document the changes
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
• The person should have experience with the following:
o Sound knowledge on financial planning, workforce planning, Projects & grants planning, capital budgeting, and forecasting
o Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle EPBCS, Hyperion Planning and Essbase experience
o Proficient with development of EPBCS integrations, reports and automation process
o Extensive hands-on experience in developing the Oracle EPBCS Planning Forms, Scripts and Business Rules
o Technical background with hands-on experience on PBCS data management and EPM Automate to build metadata and data load
o Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
o Able to work remotely
o Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Certification in Hyperion Planning or Oracle EPBCS
• Knowledge in Financial Planning and Forecasting Process
• Oracle Database and SQL concepts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.