Deloitte Front End React Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
Microservice approach to rapidly delivering modular and scalable software applications that meet critical mission needs. Operate at the intersection of proven commercial technologies and critical government missions. We are looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to work with a team of world-class developers. The Front-End Developer will write code to deliver amazing web applications for public sector clients.
• As part of a cross-functional agile team, work with a team of software engineers to support an innovative product for a Public Sector client
• Design, build, document, and test the front end
• Support all front end functionality O&M and new development
• Perform required development work to ensure the web application
• Understand Deloitte's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as cutting-edge and best in the industry
Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• 2+ years of experience in a Software Engineering role
• Track record of building data-driven web application with RESTful APIs
• Expertise in React state management with Redux
• Creativity and innovation - desire to learn and apply new technologies and products
• A product company mindset to design and lead development of reusable components
• Expertise reviewing code of other developers and providing feedback
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.